Saturday 31 March 2012

3 cool bands

Po dlugiej przerwie znow zagladam w miejsca gdzie gitary i perkusja robia dobra robote. Dawno nie bylem na imprezie gdzie wszystkie kapele dawalyby rade. Graly 4 zespoly. Kupilem 3 plyty i to tylko dlatego ze na 4 zabraklo mi siana w kieszeni.

After long pause I go into places where guitars and drums do the good job. It's been ages since I've been on a show where I found all bands to be cool. 4 bands played and I bought 3 CDs and I would buy 4 but I ran out of money :D






3 comments:

  1. Heja,
    Gratuluję postępów w pracach :) Jestem rzecz jasna zainteresowany żywo owymi truckerkami. Daj mi info, jeśli możesz, na yasieq-79@o2.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mainly shopping malls acquire these materials. Hook the idea onto a
    GFCI (surfaces wrong circuit interrupter) electric outlet.
    Recently, stomach our meal? Provide flavorsome garlic herb bakery sandwiches containing pleasant seaweed fangs.


    my web-site; black and decker toaster egg cooker

    ReplyDelete